Throughout your marketing calendar, you have little initiatives and big ones. Our clients’ little initiatives are usually reminders about ongoing financial products and services — maintaining member awareness of deposit accounts or account access options.
But they spend most of their marketing dollars on revenue-generating or revenue-saving initiatives, like loan specials, new products or e-statement conversion. Want a BIG response for a BIG promotion? Here is a baker’s dozen of great channels you might not be using to reinforce your message:
- A home page ad and dedicated landing page on your website
- Graphics in your mobile app
- A “PS” on every letter and email, plus email signature graphics
- Creative series of social media posts (how about a video?)
- ATM screen pop-ups (and don’t forget ATM receipts!)
- On-hold phone messaging
- Statement messaging and statement envelope imprints
- Cooperative campaign with a related local retailer
- Teller handouts – buck slip or brochure or packet
- Lobby posters, banner stands, tent cards, teller mats, TV screen ads
- Drive-up envelopes and cards
- Giveaways – buttons, balloons, pens, bags, mugs, sunglasses, etc.
- Window or drive-up lane banners or flags
If you’re not already using all these avenues, the element of surprise helps make your message memorable to members. Let us help you use all your available channels to drive your next big initiative to success!