Versatile. Personal. Professional.
Direct mail letters help maximize your connection with members and prospects. Here’s how:
- Crowded email inboxes have made direct mail more effective than ever.
- Letters offer more privacy than other types of direct mail.
- Recipients must physically engage (open the envelope) in order to access the content.
- Flexible options for inserts, envelopes, and delivery let you customize every aspect of your message.
- Personalized letters speak to recipients directly, resulting in response rates up to 10%, according to experts.
Best Uses for Direct Mail Letters
- Product introductions that benefit from longer form personalized storytelling
- Programs that invite a response, such as skip-a-pay, or those that need disclosures impractical for a postcard
- Required mailings regarding privacy or operational updates
3 Tips for Effective Direct Mail Marketing
Incorporate creative teaser copy on the envelope to spark curiosity.
Build trust with authentic member stories and testimonials.
Use descriptive language. As the adage goes, “Sell the sizzle, not the steak.”