Versatile. Personal. Professional.
Direct mail letters help maximize your connection with members and prospects. Here’s how:
- Crowded email inboxes have made direct mail more effective than ever.
- Letters offer more privacy than other types of direct mail.
- Recipients must physically engage (open the envelope) in order to access the content.
- Flexible options for inserts, envelopes, and delivery let you customize every aspect of your message.
- Personalized letters speak to recipients directly, resulting in response rates up to 10%, according to experts.
Best Uses for Direct Mail Letters
- Product introductions that benefit from longer form personalized storytelling
- Programs that invite a response, such as skip-a-pay, or those that need disclosures impractical for a postcard
- Required mailings regarding privacy or operational updates